Tuesday, January 03, 2017

The Best, Most Random Present

Because of the wedding, our Christmas was somewhat catawampus. The boys' contingent stayed in the northeast for the holiday, since the rest of us were heading there right after Christmas, and there was much to do in preparation for the wedding. MUCH to do. 


Felix had an outstanding cadre of friends and relations who pitched in at full throttle to realize the winter wonderland visions that had danced in his head regarding his nuptials. I've touched on the prep (pictures will come, I promise), but for now I'll leave it at literal *miles* of twinkle lights and a forest of fir trees.

All that to say, we didn't get around to giving Giles and Tia their Christmas presents from home until the morning after. And that's when we found that Grandpa had sent up a bullhorn. Best ever. Just a day late.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to see the wedding cake please! :)

Davene Grace said...

Oh my! This really makes me laugh!

I have a feeling your family will be talking about that bullhorn from Grandpa for years to come!! :)

Judy said...

So funny! My 23 year old son would have been delighted to receive one of those for Christmas. I mean, you never know when you might need a bullhorn!!

Unknown said...

Perfect for announcing....*ahem* announcements. Wink wink, nudge nudge.

Related Posts with Thumbnails