Saturday, February 23, 2013

A Tea Cart for the Orchids


I've long wanted a rolling tea cart because they are just sort of awesome. I found this one for very cheap, with wood-look metal shelves and brass pipes, and it's fully collapsible.

For a few weeks Daisy zoomed all the dirty dishes from the table to the kitchen in one load, but now I've commandeered it to hold the large number of orchids in my bedroom who are waiting out the winter at a west window.

Then when spring comes, I can zoom them out to the porch.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Every time I enter the supermarket and see the orchids, I think of you. I have no place to put any flower where it would do well.

Lisateresa

Beloved's Redheaded Bride said...

It is lovely!

Laura said...

Tea carts are just sort of awesome! Good find.

Margo said...

oh yes, I want a tea cart, too! Faux wood, even better.

Related Posts with Thumbnails