Monday, November 12, 2007

Fruity Jello

Sometimes only a jello salad will do.

*Schoolhouse Fruity Jello*

Prepare one small package of raspberry jello according to the directions on the box, substituting the drained juices of:

1 can pitted sour cherries in water
1 can pineapple chunks in pineapple juice

for the 2 cups of water (if you run short of juice, you may top off with water).

In a 13 x 9 dish, arrange the canned fruits evenly. Also spread out:

1 package frozen raspberries.

Pour the prepared jello mix over. Chill 4 hours or until firm. Cold and fruity!

3 comments:

Davene said...

Sounds delicious! I just printed this out and will prepare it for our Friday night fellowship potluck this week. My son will be thrilled, since he's into all things fruity and jello-y. :)

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna,
I hope it's ok to comment here althugh it has nothing to do with your blog entry. I thought I'd best de-lurk myself to thank you for the wonderful tuturiol on making the cloth shopping bags. I've just completed mine and I'm absolutely delighted with it...so again, a big thank you! Incidentally, the Jello does sound delicious, I'll go and try out my cooking skills now.
Jane X

Heather K said...

mmmmm sounds delicious! Come see the pictures of the storm we experienced yesterday...worst storm on record for our little city..

Related Posts with Thumbnails