Thursday, April 26, 2007

Company

I am in girly heaven as I have my very own Company come to stay for three days, my best cousin Sal. I picked her up at the airport and we went out and had a girly lunch in a museum cafe where all the menu selections were strangely fruity. Traditional Caesar salad with apples, anyone?

So now we've cooked, walked, and discussed preganancy (hers), babies, husbands, relatives, food, Cath Kidston, clothes, and other essential items.

Tomorrow we are headed out to Tiny Town to fill the car with treasures. Total hooky!

5 comments:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

What great fun! My sister in law is coming in July and I can't wait! It will be so much fun!

Lisa said...

What a blessing to have some girly time. Enjoy!

Jodi said...

Sounds like fun!

Julian said...

yall have some really fun time ok? You deserve it. You are blessed!
Christina gomez

MrsSM said...

Coming in a little late here, but..I'm glad you had fun with your company:). And...we have a Richard Scarry book JUST like yours..I mean, JUST like it!

Krista

Related Posts with Thumbnails