Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Vintage Finds: This Year's Christmas Card


Maybe we're too picky when it comes to Christmas cards, but every year it seems like there are fewer good ones out there. I don't want Santa. I don't want "Seasons Greetings" or "Happy Holidays". I want classy, but not fancy. Not cartoony, not silly. This year in a stroke of good luck combined with modest genius, I found a perfect vintage Christmas card at the antique mall last month. Dated 1962, it is everything I have ever wanted and only cost fifty cents, and the Composer kindly scanned the front image and added the year to it. I just hope I get them out while it still actually is 2005!

1 comment:

Instagram.com/melissasnotes said...

Oh Anna, How lovely!
I'm re-reading back posts for Christmas memories and came across this photo. What a beautiful card this would make...did you get them all sent (back in 2005?). Ha Ha!

Merry Christmas this year....2023! Glad you are back at sharing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails