Friday, December 02, 2005

Clara's New Cello


Clara has been playing on her new cello for about a month. She had been playing on a half-size instrument and then suddenly it was so outgrown! To the great dismay of our cello vendor, we skipped the 3/4 and 7/8 size cellos and went straight to the full size. She is doing beautifully on it. Here she is working her way through the Prelude of Bach's First Suite for Unaccompanied Cello--a truly beautiful piece.

Her endpin has drilled a little hole in the living room floor. I live happily with imperfections in my home, because that state of affairs means that I don't have to be bothered by things like holes in the floor!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love this picture. Its great. She looks so happy and peaceful. I also love the look of your living room. It looks cozy and homey. :)

Julie

Related Posts with Thumbnails